I hate filling out forms. Partly because I rarely know how the information is going to be used. Still if the information is used well it will add readability and credibility to WIkiclay and your submissions. So we suggest this standardized format for your articles.
- Title each article. On every page you create first type in the the title of the article and then highlight the title and select the format "Heading 1". This will make each page's topic apparent at a glance.
- Main Article.
- Links add links to any reference sources inside Wikiclay or outside. For example if you are writing about an artist who soda fires you might highlight the words "soda fires" and link it to the wikiclay article on soda firing; but linking to outside resources is invaluable as well.
- Cite as many sources as you use. There are specific citation rules. But in general list:
- the writer's name
- the article name
- the book, or website
- the volume, year and pages
- the Url
We do suggest specific formating for school entrys.
- Name of school (as a bold heading)
- Application requirements / due dates
Not all of these are necessary for any entry, but all would be interesting information to have.
Thanks for reading this.